Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lady Doctor Check The Penis

Tropic


I waited with great curiosity to spend Christmas in the land of white sand beaches and coconut palms ...

The balance, I give you now is that it is very difficult to feel the "spirit of Christmas here. It's quite logical too. The number of Thai Catholics can be counted on the fingers of one hand - even if we see them sometimes at major intersections, with signs and megaphones declaiming "Jesus died to save us" - which makes the feast enough anecdotal and artificial. A bit like Haloween home.

There are a few decorations around the department stores and hotels of downtown Bangkok ... But it is limited.

There are yet many onlookers who come there to see the illuminations, and of course because it is in Asia, will have their picture taken before.
On 24, I went shopping last minute (because, for me, it was really Christmas with fir, gifts and dinner to prepare) ... was, in stores, a day like any other.
Several asked me if I missed my family too much during these holidays. Well no more than another day, because here it's not really a special day.
In fact, the New Year that will be real opportunity for festivities. On occasion, the Thai exchange gifts, go to charities and finish by getting drunk heavily. The authorities expect this year a huge contingent of ambulances in anticipation of accidents caused by alcohol (I figure a little prevention would not hurt, but hey ...).


One of the most popular places in Bangkok for New Year's Eve is the esplanade of the "Central World." Every year from November to January, during the driest months and the least hot of the year, the major brands of beers install huge beer gardens, vying for their scenery and huge blow-decibel from their stage show.
Obviously, this is the place to wait for the 12 strokes of midnight, sipping a beer cool.
is probably what I'll do.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my faithful readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment