Saturday, January 10, 2009

Breast Growth And Diane 35

quail!

Today, as shown in the photo below, the day is exceptional.



No. Not because I'm up at 9:28 on a Sunday.
Look better: lower right, the outside temperature is 19.8 ° C.
The bar at 20 ° C been crossed, for the first time (to my knowledge) since I got here.

Yesterday was already pretty sweet, like 21-22 ° C. .. Some were released Thai pullovers, boots, scarves and even hats for their kids. Hilarious.

However, note that the north of Bangkok, especially in mountainous regions, temperatures regularly dip below 15 degrees C. .. It's stupid to say, but frankly it's good from time to time.

I have a little thought for all those left in the cold in France ... I know that you want to have had snow this winter!
Man: eternal unsatisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment